Do you love coffee? Most of us do. In this article we will provide you with 6 recipes to enjoy your coffee a different way. We hope you enjoy it.
- 1 teapsoon of suger
- 1 jigger of Bushmills Irish Whiskey
- 2/3 cup of coffee or flavored Irish Creme coffee
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream, lightly whipped
Prehead the glass with hot water. Dump the water out and add the hot coffee with the teaspoon of suger and stir. Add the jigger of whiskey, and top with the whipping cream. Dark coffee's are best for this recipe.
Spiced Orange Coffee
- 1 teaspoon fresh, grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 5 whole cloves
- Regular amount of your usual coffee or try Swiss Chocolate Orange flavored coffee
Add the above ingredients together and brew as normal. Place a slice of orange at the bottom or your cup. Pour in coffee and add suger and cream to taste. Top with whipping cream and sprinkle with a dash of nutmeg and cinnamon if so desired.
Mint Cocoa Coffee
- 1 ounce of chocolate mint liquear
- Dash of shaved chocolate
- Whipping cream (optional)
- Regular coffee or try Dutch Chocolate Decaf flavored coffee
Brew your regular coffee, add the 1 ounce of liquear into your cup. Add some whipping cream if desired and sprinkle with shaved chocolate.
- 1 pint of coffee ice cream
- 2 teaspoons finely ground coffee
- 1/2 cup light rum (optional)
- 4 to 6 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Instant coffee powder
Spoon coffee ice cream into blender. Add rum and finely ground coffee. Blend on high until creamy smooth. Pour into tall glasses, adding a scoop of the vanilla ice cream to each glass. Sprinkle lightly with instant coffee powder.
1 cup of freshly brewed coffee
- 1 pint of vanilla ice cream, softenend
- 6 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
- 1 cup prepared cold coffee
Blend hot coffee and chocolate syrup in blender. Blend until smooth. Cool the mixture to room temperature. Pour the mixture into a medium bowl. Add the softened ice cream and cold coffee. With a rotary beater, beat until smooth. Spoon into tall glasses and serve immediately.
- 1 cup of coffee or try Pumpkin Spice flavored coffee
- 1 egg yoke
- 1/2 cup of cream
- Dash of nutmeg
Beat the suger and egg yoke together. Place cream in a saucepan and heat over low setting, do not burn. Wisk the egg mixture into the warmed cream, heat until hot. Add coffee to mugs and top with the cream mixture. Garnish the coffee with nutmeg.
This article was created for Beans and Bears offering some of the finest coffee available. Visit the website today at http://www.beansandbears.com