If you have ever experienced a breakup, you know how hard it can be to pick the pieces of your life back up. The chances are you want your ex back but really don’t know how to achieve this task. There are a few simple things you can do to win your ex’s heart back.
The first and easiest thing you can do is break off the contact with your ex. Though it seems like this would be the last thing you should do, it is a point of reverse psychology. To make someone miss you, you need to be gone for you to miss. Don’t be out of contact for too long. A month will suffice.
Don’t expect your ex to dash back to you just because you are out of the picture and out of contact. Oddly enough, it is a starting block that settles many things at once. If you want to win your ex’s heart back, staying away for a small amount of time does good when you are ready to try to get a relationship with him again. It helps five other ways too. They are:
(1) Time apart so things that could be said in heated arguments don’t get said. Emotions rise high right after breakups.
(2) You are apart and out of one another’s face that will let those emotions simmer down. You can get a level head again once you are on your own.
(3) Your ex will have to deal with things on their own. If you have been together for some time, this can hurt worse than they know. However, they cannot realize it if you are still there helping them take care of their issues.
(4) You can experience life as a single person. During this time, you may find that you are happier without him or her by your side.
(5) You can devise a working plan that allows you to win back your ex’s heart. Trying to get it back without a plan, you are more likely to fail.
If you choose to go with the no contact rule, you need to stick by it. It may be hard not to call him or her when you have good news especially if this was the person you shared that kind of news with. You have to remember there is no calling, no text messaging, no e-mails and no visiting or hanging around his or her home, work or places of hanging out. It would be wise to stay away from parties you know they may be at too.
Once that month is up and you have a plan in place, put the plan in place and start trying to win your ex’s heart back. If you don’t have such a plan in place before the month is up, then you may not really want your ex back. Why would you want to get them back without a plan only to lose them again in a short amount of time?
Teecee Go writes articles focusing on helping people save their marriage and anyone treasure relationship dearer. Find the best information you need on how to get your ex back at http://www.BreakupCures.com. Check out how you can get instant relief from your breakup pain by just visiting http://www.TheMagicOfMakingUp.com