With anxiety and worry plaguing your thoughts that you’re never going to see your ex again, when you desperately want him back, they are going to lead you into acting the part of desperate. If you want to get your ex back, it’s important that you act the opposite of how you’re feeling.
Oftentimes, your actions can change how you feel. Just think you’re okay and you’re more likely to make it through. That’s not all the advice you need, though, because reading that you can be happy after a breakup and learning how to be happy after a breakup are different.
Following are some dos and don’ts that will help you through this tough time.
- Don’t let emotion control you and don’t let depression swamp you.
- Don’t panic that you’re never going to see your ex again if he doesn’t contact you within three days. He needs time and so do you.
- Don’t get lazy and let your life fall apart.
- Don’t become the clingy desperate ex that can be taken advantage of.
- Take some time to heal. Even if you don’t want your ex back, being able to move on requires learning how to trust again. This is hard when you’re heartbroken. However, it’s possible, so don’t let the impending doom of eternal unhappiness bog you down. - Distract yourself in a healthy way. If you do this you’re more likely to gain control of yourself and your emotions.
- Do maintain your appearances and keep putting effort into your daily routine.
Following these simple words of advice can make your breakup pain pass a little quicker. You’ll have moments of breaking down and needing to cry but you’ll still be able to move on and you’ll eventually get stronger. Not to mention, if you want your ex back, following this advice will help you in that endeavor. Here are some helpful resources you won't want to miss at http://www.breakupcures.com/GetExBack.php