Do you need to spice up your love life? Is your relationship feeling a bit routine and dry? Do you miss the early days of the relationship and wonder what happened?
If this sounds all too familiar, then I’m here to tell you there is hope! You can have the kind of relationship you want. There are steps you can take to spice up your love life and put the fun and romance back into your relationship.
Here are 7 ways to spice up your love life:
1. Talk to each other about what you want. If you want more cuddling, tell your partner. If you want to spend more time playing together and having fun, then tell them that. Spend some time really talking about what you like and want, and learning about what your partner likes and wants.
2. Try new things. Go for dinner to a place you’ve never been before. Go to a show or event that you wouldn’t normally go to. Do something very out of the ordinary and try something new together.
3. Relax together. How much time do you spend running around doing things or working on something? How much quality time do you have with your partner, where you spend time really relaxing together? If you have kids, get a babysitter. Turn the phone off, close your email, and just let the stress and demands go for a while. (They’ll always be there when you want to pick them up again!) A great way to relax together is to spend some time relaxing in a hot tub or a nice bath. Or to relax on the couch with a movie and a glass of wine. Or even watch a sports game with beer and snacks, if that’s what you are both into. Just do something that relaxes both of you and that you enjoy doing together.
4. Try something new in the bedroom. Start small if you need to. Change things up just a little bit, then build on that as much as you want to. And be sure to talk about it with your partner so that you can both share what you like, or anything that you might not quite be comfortable with. It helps considerably if you are both on the same page.
5. Flirt with your partner. It’s okay to be flirty and have fun with your lover. It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been together – you can still flirt! Remember when you used to dress up that certain way and do certain things to catch their eye or turn their head? You don’t have to stop just because you are now in a serious relationship! Make a game of it if you have to, to get you started. Try those flirty things that you used to do, and learn some new moves as well!
6. Play games together. There are lots of romantic and even sexy games that you can play together. You can create your own, purchase one, or use ideas from other people. You can use the general games you may already have and turn them into fun romantic games by making up your own new rules and props.
7. Use your words. The way you talk to your partner can be a fantastic way to spice up your love life! Instead of nagging or complaining, try complimenting and admiring. Tell them what you love about them, instead of pointing out all the little things that drive you crazy. What you focus on will expand, so focus on the things you want more of!
These are just a few ideas to get you started. But as you can see from this handful of examples, spicing up your love life does not have to be complicated and difficult. Once you start trying a few things, you’ll probably find that not only is it easy, but it’s also fun and enjoyable. Be prepared for a spicier love life!
Emily Gray is a Romance Expert with Romantic-Couples-Games.com. Visit the site to find more sexy tips and games to spice things up with your partner. Check out her Spark Your Romance eZine to find out more about how to spice up your love life.