The above question has been asked frequently by those who have recently broke up with their girlfriends. Most of the guys not able to occupy their mind onto something else would wonder how to get over an ex girlfriend.
Here are seven steps to start:
1. Set your mind to move on as there is a whole life waiting ahead of you to live. There is no need to think about the past as it makes you regret about it and feel more guilty. The guiltier you feel deeper you hurt yourself. Think in a positive way, as this can now improve your future relationship from this experience.
2. Get rid of the stuff which makes you think about your ex-girlfriend. It’s better to include gifts or any acceptance to the trash rather than keeping them as souvenirs as they bring out old memories when you had been in a relationship.
3. Delete her contact from your cell if you find it hard to forget her. If you both have not decided to stay as friends then it’s better to delete the number as you wish to forget her and keeping the number would not make it any easier.
4. If you do not have an idea of how to get over an ex girlfriend, do not be depressed and start avoiding everyone by irrational behavior. Also do not get over excited and pretend to be unaffected of the consequences. Instead hang out with your friends and keep yourself occupied rather than being alone. Spend time with friends who share same interests of having fun, do activities which bring out the best of you. Involve in activities like sports, hobbies etc. if you are a reading person then get involved with books of interesting contents as an empty mind is a devil’s workshop.
5. Socialize yourself with new people by going to parties and other functions. Getting to know new people are always interesting. Introduce yourself to attractive personalities and always keep your mind open on how to get a new girlfriend. The sooner you get involved with someone the sooner you forget about the past.
6. Visit well open-area spots which give you peace of mind. Visit old school or college friends with whom you have shared golden happy memories. Go for long rides and explore new places. If you don not own a vehicle then go for long walks as it helps in maintaining good health and provides you a longer time to think over how to get over an ex girlfriend.
7. Open your mind to new interests. Try cooking or reading good novels for instance, learning to cook will surely help you in near future when you may get an opportunity to work in far places from home. Else, Seek out for hidden talent, creative skills on art, literature etc. You can even make use of those skills to improve and make it a career.
Above mentioned steps will easily solve how to get over an ex girl friend problem thus making it easier to face similar situations and get over it in future as you have already experienced it before.