Scientists suspect that there must be something in space that is now beyond feasibility of examining it – its subatomic structure. In spite of this (as it seems to me) obvious fact, they comprehend it and describe it in the way I don't agree. I dare to have my own separate stance in this question being aware, that unfortunately, there is no evidence of it which I present below but everything that was said on space (even spacetime!) in scientific sources belongs also to hypotheses that are falsifiable, thus I don't trespass against science.
Space belongs to physical realities. Its features, properties and description are as follows:
- Space means volume of the universe that contains all forms of physical entities.
- Space is primordial.
- Space didn't and doesn't change its volume (does not expand).
- Space contains cosmic medium, or so-called ether allowing spatial conductivity.
- Space does not couple with a non-existent spontaneously time (term “spacetime” is a scientific freak).
- There are only three spatial dimensions in reality and that means there are no hidden dimensions in it.
- Space (and thereby the universe) is finite.
- "Beyond" the universal space is nothing, or lack of space.
- Space is indestructible.
- Space doesn't undergo deflection.
- Spatial ether (single component) is of the smallest magnitude of all physical entities.
- Spatial ether makes it possible to move in space, allows physical entities to interact (sense) mutually.
- Space therefore along with beyond-universal nucleus ether creates gravity (see also http://www.eioba.com/a/4f0v/gravity-how-to-understand-it ) directed towards the confines of the universe.
- The ''purest'' space is beyond the universal nucleus (4.6*10^10 light years), or its materialized part, (devoid of background cosmic radiation).
- Space contains in itself primordial, homogeneous, elementary building block of all forms of matter, or ether, in other words pre-matter.
- Between homogeneous globular (without inner structure) components of ether there is the purest space devoid of physical entities, or nothing (to make myself clear: if they were cubes, these spaces would not exist).
- Primordial contents of the universal space (some portion of ether) gave birth to its materialized part.
- Radius of the universal space along with its content, according to my speculative calculation amounts minimum to 6.2*10^117 light years.
- The universal space ends up sharply.
- Spatial ether may resemble a dense fog (its magnitude is far beyond Planck length then).
- Motion of ether is resultant (depending on motion of matter).
- Magnitude and shape of magnetic field and ether are identical, both don't have inner structure.
- The difference between ether and magnetic field consists in their motion. In case of magnetic field (caused by matter) – bipolar motion of ether. In case of interstellar space – its resultant motion.
- Space through its primordial medium (ether) counterbalances materialized part of the universe.
Obviously, nobody has to share my point of view, on the contrary, can produce his own, rational observations, supplement mine, or question them. They belong to hypotheses after all.