Amcrest technology offers 4 Channel Camera Package that includes 1080p security camera systems which sends out 1080p video above the coaxial, permitting for long-distance and gainful transmission of HD video. This signal is sending out uncompressed that reduce latency and permits for instantaneous, very consistent video security with no loss or holdup. The cameras join point-to-point openly to the DVR that is giving a trouble-free, non-complex plug-and-play set of connections procedure. Additionally, HDCVI technology is Smartphone well-matched (Android, iPhone) with viewable above the internet utilizing regular web-browsers.
Features of 4 Channel Cameras
There are various features of 4 Channel security camera systems that are:
- It is 4 Channel 1080p HDCVI DVR by way of pre installed.
- This is also 2 TB HDD and the 4 x 1080p with 2.1MP Cameras.
- It provides simple QR code setup procedure and output of VGA & HDMI.
- It gives Web and Smartphone remote screening and it Transfers to external storage by way of USB.
- 4 Channel hdcvi cameras are 1920x1080p Resolution and provide Night Vision also.
- It rotates 75 Degree screening Angle.
- 4 Channel Cameras with Coaxial Cabling.
Pros and Cons 4CH 2TB DVR
There are some pros and cons of the hdcvi systems that are helpful and useful. 4 Channel Cameras pros that are check record and vision 4 separate cameras at the same time. These Camera lenses give a bigger viewing position than viable systems and choice to upgrade to the 2 TB HD. The cons are Technical information necessary to begin remote access and there are several users complain that the cables built-in through the system are too small.