Email has become an important part as we do the most of our business work with the help of email account. It is used for both personal and business purpose. So, it is necessary that our email account should run properly without any issues. But, sometimes you may face some issues related to the Outlook email account. This effects the functioning of our email account and can create problems while using the account. For situation like these, Outlook technical helpline Australia have always came forward to provide their customers with the appropriate solutions so that they can enjoy their email services without any interruption.
While using your account you may face the issues of slowing down of Outlook IMAP synchronisation. This may slow down your Outlook email account and can cause trouble. But, here in this article a step by step guidance is given by the Outlook support Australia team so that their users can easily resolve the issue without wasting much time. You can follow these steps and resolve your issues related to slowing down of your email account. If still you are unable to resolve the issues by your own, you can simply call the Outlook helpline phone number and tell them about your problems related to email account.
Steps To Speed Up The Synchronization Time For Subscribed IMAP Folders In Microsoft Outlook Account
- First, open your Outlook express account.
- Now, go to the Send/Receive, then Send/Receive Groups and define Send/Receive.
- On the right hand side of the Send/Receive groups windows, click on the Edit button.
- After that, uncheck the “Get folder unread count for subscribed folders”.
- Now, under the received mail items check the option ‘Use the custom behaviour defined below'.
- In the next window below, select INBOX and leave the other folders unchecked.
- Click OK, and then exit out of your options.
- Finally, do a Send/Receive to check your Outlook is faster now.
After following these steps you will be able to boost the speed of your email account. If still the problem persists, then you can call the Outlook Technical Support Number (+61) 386580447. They will analyse your whole problem and after that they will provide you with the best possible solution. They use the latest technology solutions to resolve your problems in a quick time period. They have resolution to all the issues related to the Outlook account. They consist of the experienced staff who have a great technical knowledge. So, just call them and get resolutions to all your problems.
Original Source: http://bit.ly/2f7H13E