A flexible crib made to be carried and fit anywhere, this unit is a great product worth mentioning. It has a lightweight body that can easily be taken anywhere at home or on the road. It takes under a minute to set up and can be tucked away in a matter of seconds. The best play yard is a perfect item to keep your child comfortable while on the road.
This travel crib comes with a beautifully design. It offers clean lines, art-inspired logos and graphics, textured fabrics, and contemporary colors. If you’re seeking for a crib that can last your newborn until the time your child no longer needs it, then this could be the play yard you’re looking for. It comes packed with a fitted sheet, mattress, and a manual.
Pros of the Lotus’ Travel Crib and Portable Baby Playard:
- The play yard is highly convenient and takes under a minute set up.
- Its “backpack” portability makes it easy to fit in any standard carry-on for travel.
- It comes with Greenguard Gold certification (contains no flame retardants, PVC, phthalates, or lead content).
- The mesh is breathable to aid complete air flow even with the side fully zippered for a safe and easy sleep.
- ClearView mesh allows both child and parent to have an unobstructed view
- The mattress offers ultimate comfort for the child.
- The side door allows for fun and comfortable entry and exit to the play area
- The crib is relatively easy to use as a whole.
- Its surfaces are stain-resistant can easily be wiped clean with a cloth.
- Its fitted sheet is machine washable and tightly secured in place to avoid any tangling.
- It has a pleasant appearance when viewed at different angles.
- It offers an easy bassinet conversion for switching or adding baby accessories
- The crib can be used outdoors and comes with an optional shade or mosquito net (items will need to be purchased separately).
Cons of the Lotus’ Travel Crib and Portable Baby Playard:
- The mattress often provided have been deemed to be “too thin” leading to uncomfortable sleep for the child.
- Some of the manufactured mattress ends fail to completely lie flat on its own unless the child is placed on it.
- Numerous Velcro straps can be tedious when setting up and using the product for the first time.
- Folding the unit quickly can be difficult unless the right folded sides match well with each other.
- Legs will fold flat only if you slowly fold them in proper order.
- Some of the packaging failed to contain a fitted sheet or the sheet included are either too narrow or too long for use.
- Legs of the unit tend to stick out and could accidentally be kicked when passing by the crib.