G Suite is used for storing data and files. It had made sharing and collaboration easy. As the increasing traffic on G Suite, everyone wants to have an account on it. Here are some steps by following which you can have your account on it.
If you need any help from our team of expert you can contact G Suite support Australia. Experts are always ready to help you.
Step 1 – Sign up
- On ‘Home Menu’, click Settings, and then click Email.
- On expanded panel. Select a billing plan for G Suite: Monthly or Annual.
- Fill the required fields in the Create an Account panel.
- Click Continue.
- Review the order summary.
- Click Purchase.
- An Account Created message will appear.
Step 2 – Receive a temporary password at your current email address
- Check your current email address you entered when signing up for G Suite. They will send you an email with a temporary password for your G Suite account.
- If you don't get the Email yet then first check your Spam folder.
- If you still didn’t get the Email then return to Email panel and then again to sign up page and request Invitation.
Step 3 – Complete setup
- Log in with your temporary password and the new email address you created.
- Then you’ll move to your new G Suite dashboard.
- Accept its terms and conditions.
- Enter a new unique password.
- You will be logged into your new account inbox.
Additional step for third party domains
If you had registered your domain through third party like GoDaddy, then you will receive an email with instructions on how to add an MX record to your account. This step is required to receive email at your email addresses.
That’s how you can have your account on Google G Suite. If you need any help from our side please Call us our G Suite Contact Number for Australia +61-283206037. Our Team of experts are always ready to help you.