Windows Live Mail is the inheritor of Windows mail. A person can download and use with many online mail service such as Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail etc. It downloads all the messages and contacts data to a single location and it can be installed on multiple computers. In spite of so many good features of this program, users may face problems like- notable to receive and send messages or not able to log-in to the account and much more. However, not every problem is so major that you need to go out for the help. If you want to set up an IMAP for the account, then follow the below guide and get rid of the problem
- Log-in to the Windows live mail Support UK and when you reach to the main dashboard, press Ctrl+Shift+T.
- It will start the Add your email accounts
- Now, enter the display name, e-mail address and the password for outbound messages.
- Check if the Manually configure server settings are correct and then click Next from the bottom of the page.
- Now, from the drop-down menu click IMAP to configure the incoming server.
- Enter 993 as the port number and use office365.com for the incoming server address.
- Now, you have to make a click on Requires a secure connection.
- To configure “Authenticate using” select Clear text.
- Now provide the email address in the field of Login username.
- Apply 587 as the port number and live.com for the outgoing email address.
- Choose both options which are titled as ‘Requires authentication’ and requires a secure connection.
- Select ‘Next’ and finally click Finish.
If you still face some error with IMAP settings, keep calm and make a call to Windows Live Support Number UK, who will definitely help you out in this matter. Today, time is very precious for everyone and no one wants to compromise with work, so, without giving a second thought to your mind, reach us to get quick help. Making a call will not take much time and the users will get the perfect solution for this problem.