Some tips to help you get the right stroller are:
- Think about whether you intend to have more than one child. If you do or if you already have a toddler at home, then you should look at getting a stroller suitable for both an infant and a toddler.
- If you travel a lot, you need to look at getting a stroller that folds easily and fits into the trunk of your car.
- Check out the harness system of the stroller. The safest ones to use are the five point systems so there is no danger of the baby falling out. You also have to make sure that the restraints are easy for you to use, yet hard for a child to unlock.
- For an infant, you need a stroller with a reclining seat. This lets you take the baby for a walk long before it is able to sit up on his/her own. You also need a stroller with a canopy to protect the baby from the sun and the wind.
- Look at the material in the frame. Strollers made from steel and aluminum are very durable and will last you a lot longer. This is important if you want to use the stroller for all of your children without having to buy a new one for each baby.
- While you might really like the color and style of a specific fabric, you need to make sure that it is machine washable. Leaking pampers and spitting up can soil the material and cause staining.
- Look at the height of the handles and see whether or not they are comfortable for both of you. Many strollers today have height adjustments you can easily make so that anyone can take the baby for a walk.
- All these product seems upgraded and with new instruments. The designs are awesome. Definitely the best strollers now. But you should have to add pros and cons of this products. Got some details from here: