If you are still using free Google’s services then it’s time to move on to G Suite integrated app that works seamlessly, it not only improves the productivity of your business but provides you a customized email account that includes your domain name. You can work together with your team online on the same document and any instance you can launch Hangout video meeting from your inbox or calendar with a single click.
Unlike its free Gmail service, it offers 30 GB of storage per user and you can even upscale it afterward. You can also create a personalized address for a public website built in Google sites which is easy to remember for your customers.
You can create up to 2000 custom site address in your Google account if you want to know how it is done then follow the below strides or you can visit Gmail support for any issue regarding your account.
- Sign in to your Google Admin Console using Administrator email address and password.
- For the Admin Console home screen, go to Apps then click G suite, and then Sites.
- On the new page click Web address mapping, and select Add a new web option.
- Under Site Location section, select the domain your site is in from the drop-down list.
- Enter the Google Site you want to map.
- Unser Web address section, enter the prefix you want to map the site to (www. Or support.) And then select the domain from the drop-down list.
- Click Save to save the changes.
- Add a CNAME record to map the prefix you entered above to the Google server named ghs.googlehosted.com.
The above steps are quite easy and detailed to resolve your issue but if you seek any kind of telephonic assistance you can make a call on Gmail Technical Support Australia Number 1-800-894-139, a team of qualified experts will guide to step by step to provide you a satisfactory solution. Feel free to call anytime.
You Can Read This Blog: How To Change The Language You Use To See Your Gmail Account?