HP laptops are of great use when talking about the performance of the system as compared to other brands. A good battery and celerity of graphic are its main features. It’s neither the most superior gaming laptop nor the slimmest one, but it’s among the top fusion of rate, screen size and performance. If you’re an existing user of HP laptop, then I don’t need to describe its features and advantages as you must be taking advantage of all these features.
If you want to know how to adjust the desktop icons on your system, then continue reading this blog.
To manage or add new desktop icons, use the following guidelines:
Showing missing desktop icons
• If all desktop figures are missing then make a right click on the empty area of the screen and click View.
• Now, select Show desktop icons.
• Doing this will show all the lost figures of the applications on the screen.
Generate a new shortcut on the desktop
• To create a new shortcut on the main screen, you can drag and drop the application from the Start menu.
• Or, make a right-click on the empty area of the display and click New.
• Now, select Shortcut from the list.
• Next, enter the location of the program to which you want to make a shortcut and click on Browse.
• Select the file from the results and click OK button.
• Finally, give a name for the shortcut created and click Finish.
Rename a desktop icon
• Make a right-click on the desktop icon and select Rename from the list.
• Type the name and hit Enter button or just leave the click on the screen.
• Or, you can double-click the figure after a gap of 2 seconds.
• Type the name and hit Enter button.
Managing the size of desktop icons
• Right click on an open area of the monitor and select View section.
• Click ‘Large icons, Medium Icons, or Small Icons’ to adjust the size.
• To quickly manage the figures at once, click the empty area of the monitor, press and hold down the CTRL key and use the scroll wheel of the mouse.
So, this is all about adjusting the monitor figures on an HP Laptop. For rectifying such related issues, you can make a call at HP Technical Support Australia 1-800-232-818. We have innovative, young and passionate team members that are expertise in handling all the models of HP laptop. We know the importance of computers in daily schedule and hence providing the support service to the customers. Our motto is customer’s satisfaction. None of the issue is major for our qualified engineers, so make an early connection with us to wreck the hindrance.
Original Source: How To Adjust The Desktop Icons On A HP Laptop?