Amid of the growing technical world, the laptops are coming with the advance feature. You can do particularly anything on the modern and advanced laptop, but these growing features need to be updated often and are still a slave to the national grid. They drain the battery to the extent that you could often get only a couple of hours to work before its battery drain. However the life of battery especially a Lenovo battery can be improved if we take care of certain things that could affect the battery life.So here Lenovo Support Australia provide you with some tips by which Lenovo battery life can notably be increased, go ahead and take care of these steps.
• The power of a battery is dissipated in the form of heat and it is the one which affects badly as far as the longevity of battery is concerned. So keep checking whether your laptop is overheated or cool. Overheating may happen due to the inability of laptop fan. Some time fan doesn’t work properly and create more sound than usual, resultant use more energy and dissipates heat.
• Usually, laptop users leave the Lenovo laptop plugged in longer than needed. Leaving laptop in charging state keeps the battery in the steady charging state, it causes badly to the battery cycle life.
• In case, the laptop overtime discharges the Lenovo battery. Put out the battery, make sure that is charged to half and store in a dry place.
• Heat is the enemy of battery life, so make sure that your laptop battery is placed in dry and cool place.You should also take care of these steps discussed below to make your laptop battery to last longer.
• Screen is the hungriest part of the laptop, so keep it dim.
• Changing your battery setting, switching off WI-FI and peripherals can temporarily increase your Lenovo battery duration.
• You can disable features according to the needs.
• And most of all don’t install the App while your disc is moving if you are using a disc to install something. Copy the files and paste it into your laptop hard drive, then install.
These are the precaution that our expert tried to explain by which you can improve your Lenovo life. But ideally, we don’t give full-proof assurance. It totally depends up to you and your precaution that you keep while using your laptop. So for more information you can contact with our highly experienced exert via Lenovo Technical Support 1-800-752-629
. They will not only help you in this case but also provide you a well-described solution in case of some other similar problem.