London is certainly one of the best places to visit in the world. You get a lot of amazing things to do in London. The list of attraction for the places just doesn’t end. There is so much to see and do.
You cannot cut out from anything because you will unquestionably have a lot of things to do when you visit the city for the first time. You can kick off by visiting some of the historical buildings and museum of the city. The historical buildings of London doll up the streets. The dazzling antecedent of the city can be avowed from the amplitude and charisma of the historical building.
However, before you go out and explore the best out of London city, the first thing that you should do is to look for a good accommodation place. A great hotel with amazing facilities can really make your stay worthwhile and comfortable in the city. Lucky for you, such hotels are not very difficult to find in London City. The 4-star hotels in London are known specifically for their impeccable service and amazing hospitality. These hotels, especially the Park Grand Hotel London and the hotels near Lancaster Gate Tube Station provide excellent transport links for their guests and ensure that they do not miss the sights and sounds of the city.
Some Places You Can Check Out
There are some places that you can check out such as:
- West Country: Though unofficial but West Country is a popular name for South West of England. Without even venturing beyond the South East, if have an idea that you know the west then you must visit the West Country. In contrary to the South, the place is rural and has a much prettier view than the crowded neighbouring. The extensive view of the hills, forest and moorland and edged by sea on its three sides.
- Bath: The city was founded during the first century AD by the Romans. The Romans used the natural hot springs as thermal spas which are in numbers in the city of Bath. It was once an important centre for wool industry. The city is outstanding for following the cultural value of the Roman remains, among them the most imperative one is the Temple of Sulis Minerva. Visit the city of Bath and get to know some of the Romanian culture the quality of the architecture of the city and its urban design.
- Wiltshire: The place is situated in the South of England. Dorset, Somerset, and Hampshire are within an easy reach from this place. Being a rural county, it is still the largest town in the UK in terms of population. Stonehenge is found in the world heritage site of UNESCO. The place is surrounded by many monuments and archaeological features.
- Snowdonia: If you love hills and mountain then this is quite a must visit place for you. A perfect place to spend your holiday. Walk up the Snowdon which is the highest mountain in Wales and England as well standing at a height of around 3,650 feet. It also has the fastest zip wire in the world or you can also serve the wave a Surf Snowdonia. There are plenty of options for having an adventurous experience.
- Liverpool: This is a maritime city in Northwest of England where you can see the beautiful River Mersey meets the Irish Sea. This city has more numbers of museums and galleries than any other city of UK. The culture and heritage are at the very heart of this city. Surely an appealing place for art lovers. The city has unique attractions, world-class sports offerings, and exciting events. You will always have places to explore in this city and things to do.
- Yorkshire Dales: This place is famous for its stone walls which cross the landscape. This place is basically for those who love to walk cherishing the beauty of nature. The Whernside, Penyghent and Ingle borough are three peaks which you can walk up to enjoy the scenic beauty of the very place
- Lake District: This place has the finest scenery in Britain with its grandest view of the countryside. The area is not large, covering just about 885 square miles but has a lot to do things with it. The weather of this place is not predictable. The main focus of the tourists in this place is the Bowness-on-Windermere. You have to get on a boat and enjoy the view of the lakes and the tall trees by the lakeside.
- Edinburgh: The place is basically a hub of all best things to do in the city. It is the capital city of Scotland. The place is blessed with an amazing beauty of nature along with rocky hills. You can get a free guided tour of the Scottish Parliament which is an interesting building in the city. There are a number of museums in the city which suits all tastes. Get the trace of early mankind to the 21st century in the National Museum of Scotland which is at the Chambers Street.
- The Isle Of Mull: This is a large Inner Hebridean Island and is full of possibilities. It is also known as the town of many colours. The main town of the Island is Pretty Tobermory which is located in the North East. The unique white-tailed eagle can be spotted here or take a boat to spot dolphins, whales and other basking sharks. The coastlines of this place have miles to be explored.
- Glasgow: Visit the Kelvin Grove Art Gallery and Museum to explore the Victorian masterpiece housing medieval armour, dinosaurs and some collections of Dutch Old Masters. You can also visit the Glasgow School of Artwork and enjoy the masterwork of the architect, designer, and artist Charles Rennie Mackintosh who was celebrated for his vision in the 20th You will get a 45 minute guided tour by the art students of this gallery.
These are some of the places that you can go to beyond London.