QuickBooks PDF converter is basically a built-in feature that converts the QuickBooks reports and forms into adobe portable document format files. If you are looking for the procedure to install and reinstall QuickBooks PDF convertor tool, then you have landed on the right place.
Today’s blog post is entirely dependent on the step by step process to reinstall QuickBooks PDF converter. You can also get in touch with our QuickBooks support team via our toll-free number i.e. +1-800-969-7370, and discuss your queries with our experts and certified professionals.
Steps to reinstall the QuickBooks PDF converter are as follows:
- First of all, open printer window.
- Click on start and tap on devices and printers option.
- After that the user needs to click on Add a printer.
- Then, select local printer.
- Ensure to automatically detect and install my plug and printer isn’t selected.
- After that hit next.
- Moving ahead, the user needs to select create a new port option and hit next.
- And then enter PDF1, and hit ok.
- The next step is to click on have disk option.
- And click on Browse.
- Followed by browsing to:
- Windows non-64-bit:C:ProgramFilesIntuitQuickBooks 20XX (XX is your year of QuickBooks)
- Windows 64-bit:C:Program Files (x86)IntuitQuickBooks 20XX (XX is your year of QuickBooks)
- Now, the user needs to select the file named as amyuni.inf and then click on Open or hit Ok.
- Move ahead, by clicking next.
- And then select replace existing driver and then tap on next.
- The next step in the process is to rename the driver as per the version and release.
- Followed by select no for default printer and hit next.
- Select do not share this printer and then click on next.
- Move forward, by selecting No on the prompt to print a test page.
- The last and final step is to hit next.
By following the steps listed above, the user can easily reinstall the QuickBooks PDF converter. However, if you are facing any kind of issue, then do not hesitate in speaking to our QuickBooks enterprise support team via our toll-free number i.e. +1-800-969-7370.
You may also read:
How to Solve QuickBooks Registration File Error?
Steps to Resolve PDF and Printing Errors with QuickBooks
How to install QuickBooks Database Server manager