Many times, while opening, working, or sending forms in QuickBooks, the user might end up in encountering QuickBooks crash com error.This error usually results in loss of unsaved data, which is very much annoying for the user. This error leaves no option with the user, other than simply click on Ok option, when the error message appears on the screen. If the crash com error is troubling you, then make sure that you read this post ahead.
Or if you feel the need of immediate technical assistance, then make a call at our toll-free number i.e. 1-888-383-0323, and our QuickBooks error support team will provide you with immediate assistance. It is suggested to be aware and do not avoid this issue. As repeated QuickBooks crash com error can make the company file unrepairable.
Causes of QuickBooks crash com error
- Damaged or missing windows components and MS office components
- QuickBooks fails to communicate with email service or client
- Damaged QuickBooks components can also be one common factor
- Any kind of virus or trojan attack
- Firewall or antivirus software blocking the QuickBooks communication process
How to resolve the crash com error in QuickBooks?
To get resolve this error you can follow the below given steps:
Step 1: Toggle mail settings
In order to resolve this issue, the user can opt for toggle mail settings method. The steps involved in this method are as follows:
- The very first step is to visit the control panel and then select user account
- The next step is to choose mail and then opt for Microsoft outlook
- After that, under the profile option choose show profile
- Once done with that, make sure to select the outlook tab
- And also, in case always use this profile option is already selected, then choose the prompt for a profile to be used tab and then hit apply
- The next step is to select the always use this profile
- And now to end the process hit apply and OK tabs respectively
Step 2: Update your Microsoft Outlook
- First of all, go to File in your Microsoft Outlook,
- After that chooseOffice Account, then choose Update
- Now chooseUpdate Now
Step 3: Run QuickBooks in compatibility mode
- First of all, close your QuickBooks desktop and hit a Right-click on QuickBooks icon,
- After that chooseProperties
- Now on the Compatibility tab, you need to chooseRun this program in compatibility mode
- After that choose Windows 7 option from the dropdown,
- After that choose the Run this program as an administrator
- Finally choose Apply button and then hit a click on OK
Toggling the mail settings can help the user to resolve the QuickBooks crash com error up to a great extent. However, if the error is appearing again and again, then it might lead to some serious concern. In such a situation, consulting anaccounting professional with renowned experience is highly recommended.
You can also ring up at our toll-free number1-888-383-0323 and ask our 24/7 QuickBooks enterprise technical support experts and certified QuickBooks professionals to fix the error for you.
How to setup chart of accounts in QuickBooks desktop?
What is the use of QuickBooks connection diagnostic tool?