Many times, while updating and running QuickBooks in multi user mode, the user might get QuickBooks database server manager network Diagnostics error. This error could be encountered while accessing the company file. Many QB users find it very annoying to handle this error. Using QuickBooks in multi user mode on a Windows Server requires database server manager, as it permit other systems in the network to access the company file that is stored on the server. However, due to multiple reasons QuickBooks start displaying the database server manager Diagnostics error. We will be exploring those factors and solutions that can be implemented to avoid this error later in this post.
If in case you need any technical support in resolving this error, do not hesitate in calling us at our tollfree numberi.e. 1-800-969-7370. Our support team will ensure to provide the best possible assistance in no time.
Causes of QuickBooks database server manager network diagnostics issue
There can be a couple of factors causing the issue, namely:
- Outdated database server manager
- Or windows firewall or any antivirus software preventing QuickBooks from accessing significant ports
Resolving the issue by verifying the version of QuickBooks database server manager
Follow these quick steps to resolve theQuickBooks Database Server Manager Network Diagnostics Failed:
- The very first step is to press windows + R keys and then type in services.msc in run
- Hit enter key
- And then look for the QuickBooksDBXX service and verify that the last two digits in the name of the process resembled the QuickBooks desktop version
- It should be noted that the QuickBooksDB26 is for QuickBooks 2016 version, QuickBooksDB27 for 2017, 208 for 2018 version and 209 for 2019 one
- If the user is having a different version of QuickBooks database server manager, then it is recommended to install the appropriate of the component and fix the error
We hope that information that we have shared above might be of some help in getting rid of the QuickBooks database server manager network Diagnostics error. However, if the error continues to trouble you, then feel free to call us at toll free numberi.e. 1-800-969-7370 and discuss your issue with our QuickBooks enterprise technical support team.
you"ll also like other article:
How to setup and use QuickBooks payroll?
How to Fix QuickBooks payroll error code 30159?