Trying to open QuickBooks software but ended in QuickBooks error code 80029c4a. Well, need not to panic, as this is a pretty common error in QuickBooks that can be easily resolved by carrying out a few simple steps. This error can be bit annoying and can appear on the screen with an error message stating:
“Problem: There was an unexpected error reported when trying to run QuickBooks with company file.
Error Code: 80029c4a. Description: Error loading type library / DLL”
One you click on the OK button post which they get another error message which says,
“QuickBooks couldn’t load a system component. Restarting your computer might solve the problem. Error type: 80029c4a – Can’t load dynamic link library (DLL)”
The best part about QuickBooks is that, all the errors that might appear for some or the other reason, can be resolved easily with a few simple steps. Continue reading the post, to unleash the methods to resolve the QuickBooks error 80029c4a issue.
For further information, getting in touch with a professional can be a great option. Give us a call at our toll-free number i.e. 1-888-383-0323, our 24/7 QuickBooks error support team will be happy to help you.
Factors leading to QuickBooks error 80029c4a
There are not many factors that end up in this error, but only a few common factors can take you to this error. Let us have a look:
- The user can end up in this error when the QuickBooks components do not start properly or the dynamic link library files are missing or corrupted for some reason or because of the system abnormalities
- Another factor that can drive you this error can be if the antivirus software has falsely marked any QuickBooks executable file or the components are unsafe
How to resolve QuickBooks error 80029c4a?
Following are the quickest steps to troubleshoot the QuickBooks error code 80029c4a at your own:
Step 1: Restarting and registering QuickBooks services & DLL’s using reboot.bat command to fix the error
However, there can be a couple of methods that can help the user in resolving the issue, but one of the most effective ones is to restart and register QuickBooks services. The steps to be followed in this process are:
- The very first step is to close QuickBooks
- And then open the folder having the reboot.bat file
- For this, the user needs to right click the QuickBooks desktop icon and select the properties tab
- Followed by clicking open the file location
- And also, right clicking the reboot.bat file and also run as admin
- The next step is to wait till the black window disappears with scrolling file names on the system screen
- The last step is to reboot the system and QuickBooks run fine
This process brings the software to its optimal default settings, which might work in fixing the issue.
Step 2: Manually Fix this error
Resolving this error becomes easy after following the steps we have listed above. However, in a situation when you failed to fix this QuickBooks error code 800294a issue even after implementing the above steps, you are left with the only solution to consult a QuickBooks professional.
Contacting our QuickBooks enterprise customer support team can help you in getting rid of the error without any further hassle. Just ring up at our toll-free number i.e.1-888-383-0323, and leave the rest on us.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error code 20: Printer not activated
How to troubleshoot QuickBooks error code 80070057?