Heartburn is described as a burning sensation that can be felt in the chest specifically at the lower sternum. Such pain is caused by a reflux of digestive acid that shoots up and enter the lower esophagus thus resulting to a burning sensation and acute pain.
This condition is also called as acid reflux, cardialgia, pyrosis and GERD.
Statistically, 60 million of Americans suffer from this heartburn condition and needless to say its never pleasant when it occurs. That?s why this article is written. To help you alleviate the pain and ultimately achieve heartburn cure. But because of the limitations of the length of this article. I'll be just covering some general heartburn cure, but if you want a detailed, step by step and immediate need for heartburn cure. I'll be happy to help you, just follow the link at the bottom of the article. It points to my blog and I'll recommend you to an ebook that has proven track record helping people achieve heartburn cure. Try to avoid scams, and this one is not. Because over a thousand of ex-heartburn sufferers can't be wrong.
Enough of that and let's get to the meat.
It's already know that some substances can cause heartburn. So, by simply avoiding this "triggers" you can achieve heartburn cure before it even started. Pretty neat huh! But what substance that usually cause heartburn? Well here?s the top 10. Drum roll please....
1. Caffeine - The top spot goes to caffeine and its derivatives, like colas, chocolates and some teas. This substances can cause the esophagus sphincter muscle to relax, thus resulting to backward flow of digestive acids.
2. Fatty Foods and Oily Foods - These substances slows down digestion because they need special enzymes that can digest them. The problem with longer digestion, foods begin to pile up in the stomach increasing pressure to the sphincter of the esophagus and eventually give way. There goes the digestive acids again, burning the esophagus.
3. Tomatoes - Tomatoes and tomato based products also causes heartburn. This kind of foods also relaxes the sphincter of the esophagus muscles.
4. Smoking - The chemicals from puffing a stick of cigarette causes to weaken the sphincter muscle of the lower esophagus.
5. Alcohol - Has relaxing effects on the sphincter muscle of the esophagus.
Now that you know what kind of foods to avoid. Let's add some tips on how to actually achieve heartburn cure.
You should try to eat high fiber diets. Also you can try some herbal supplements like ginger tea or ginger ale, which by the way is gaining popularity recently. Drinking lots of water also provides heartburn cure. Swallowing saliva. Saliva reduces acidity by 50 . Also it is best done with chewing gums, coz it will stimulate to produce more saliva.
But still, these are recommendations. It's best to ask you?re physician before trying anything.
Short note about the author
Please visit my blog entitled Heartburn Cure http://heartburn-cure.blogspot.com/ to find more information about Heartburn Cure. Also I'll point you to my recommended ebook that helps you cure you?re heartburn permanently. It's simple, detailed and step by step. So you wont miss a thing